Rather than just TELL you how effective our Head Lice Spray is, we made a video to SHOW you. Because, as the saying goes, “seeing is believing”.
Since 2010, we have successfully helped thousands of families get rid of lice quickly and effectively, so they could spend less time doing treatments and more time doing things they enjoy. Listen to what some of them had to say about Lice Choice.
$64.95 $99.95 You save: 35% ( $35.00 )
Our most popular kit. Includes everything you need to eradicate lice from multiple heads and your home. Our product is more effective and safer than over-the-counter products or home remedies.
When your child brings home lice and they’re itching and scratching non-stop, it can be uncomfortable, damaging to their scalp and hair, and can spread to other members of your household if it’s not treated properly. That’s why we created the ultimate Lice Choice Complete Lice Treatment Kit that comes with all the tools you need to treat several heads, personal items, and your home, so you can enjoy a cleaner, healthier living space free of lice and nits.
Multipurpose Household Spray
The Lice Choice spray helps eliminate stray lice and nits on your furniture, bedsheets, and personal items because it’s safe, gentle, and effective. It doesn’t contain toxic pesticides, harsh chemicals, or parabens, and it’s pet-safe, non-GMO, and offers a soft, fresh scent with no strong odors or fumes.
• Head Lice Spray (32 fl. oz.) – enough to do 8-10 treatments
• Stainless-Steel Micro-Grooved Comb
• Household Spray (24 fl. oz.)
• Reusable Magnifying Goggles with Lights (does not include 3 AAA batteries which are necessary for operation)
• Disposable Cape (keeps clothes dry)
• Two (2) Large Hair Clips
• Enhanced Lice Treatment– A smarter solution to removing lice, we’ve included a pesticide-free Head Spray to eliminate lice and nits; House Spray for furniture, bedding, coats, car seats, and anything fabric; two hair clips; an advanced nit comb; magnifying glasses with lights; and a disposable cape.
• Organic Head Spray – Safe and effective on gentle skin, our non-GMO, non-toxic, paraben-free lice spray offers 8-10 full treatments for kids and adults. It eradicates lice and unglues nits (eggs) so the patented micro-grooved nit comb can remove them with ease. This spray also doubles as a daily preventative, to protect against re-infestations.
• Essential Accessories – We’ve added two large hair clips to help you section off areas of long hair, a pair of magnifying goggles with bright lights to help you spot tiny nits and bugs, and a disposable cape to keep clothes dry during treatment.
• Advanced Household Spray– Our safe and effective lice spray for your bedroom, home, and living areas can be used to rid your home of lice or nits. It’s safe to spray on carpet, fabric furniture, bedding, stuffed animals, hats, car seats, coats, and bags.
• Trusted Quality Assurance – We take pride in the quality, purity, and reliability of our Lice Choice products. Contact us with any questions for responsive support. We are here to help in any way we can.
Head Spray Active Ingredients:
Natural enzymes including Protease, Lipase, Cellulase, and Amylase, derived from organic sources.
Household Spray Active Ingredients:
Citric Acid .05%
Household Spray Other Ingredients:
Yeast, Potassium Sorbate, Filtered Water
FIFRA Section 25B Exempt
DIRECTIONS FOR USE AS A LICE TREATMENT:
Before each use, gently tumble bottle upside down to mix enzymes (do not shake). Hair should be freshly shampooed, conditioned, dry, and detangled. There should be no residue from hair styling products (gel, mousse, hair spray, oils) or from other lice treatment products. Spray hair and scalp with Lice Choice until THOROUGHLY saturated from the scalp to the ends so it is fully soaked. Detangle hair. Divide hair into THIN sections and use Lice Choice Nit Comb to thoroughly comb through each section to remove lice and nits. If hair starts to dry out while combing, re-spray to keep hair fully saturated during the entire treatment. For best results, after combing leave Lice Choice product on hair for 24 hours. It is okay to dry hair and use styling products as usual. The product is not oily and will not leave a greasy residue on the hair. Repeat treatment every 4 days until lice and nits are completely gone. Between treatments, we recommend spraying hair daily with a light coating of Lice Choice.
TO USE AS A DAILY PREVENTATIVE:
Before each use, gently tumble bottle upside down to mix enzymes (do not shake). After washing and drying hair (hair can be damp, but not dripping wet), spray Lice Choice thoroughly onto the scalp. Use regular comb or brush to distribute spray throughout the hair, all the way to the ends. Lice Choice should be sprayed onto hair first, before applying other styling products. If the hair is not being washed daily, between washings re-spray a light layer of Lice Choice on hair daily. Keep long hair in a bun, braid, or ponytail. After pulling hair up, spray a light coating of Lice Choice over the entire head.
Store between 45°-95°F to preserve enzymes. Do not store in the bathroom, garage, laundry room, or anywhere with extreme fluctuations in temperature or humidity.
Warning: People with yeast allergies should avoid this product. Avoid contact with eyes. If the spray comes in contact with eyes, flush with cold water. If irritation or redness persists, consult with your doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Use only with adult supervision. If the product is swallowed, consult with your doctor.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Change all bed linens and vacuum all carpets and upholstered furniture. Before each use, gently tumble bottle upside down to mix (do not shake). Lightly spray LiceChoice where needed on bed linens, blankets, fabric furniture, carpets, stuffed animals, coats, hats, backpacks, and any other FABRIC surfaces you are coming in contact with. Allow to dry. Lice Choice will wash out when an item is laundered or wear off within two weeks.
Store between 45°-95° to preserve active ingredients. Do not store in the bathroom, garage, laundry room, or anywhere with extreme fluctuations in temperature or humidity.
Warning: Do not spray on wood, leather, vinyl, plastic, marble, tile or other non-fabric surfaces. People with yeast allergies should avoid this product. Avoid contact with eyes. If the spray comes in contact with eyes, flush with cold water. If irritation or redness persists, consult with your doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Use only with adult supervision. If the product is swallowed, consult with your doctor.